Friday, February 29, 2008

Twilight




If you have not read or even heard about these books, I highly suggest you do! I have never been a lover of reading books and I still am not. Maybe because my time does not allow me to do so. One day my sister (who loves reading) told me about a book entitled "Twilight". She told me it is like the Harry Potter books for an older generation. So I went and bought me the book. I LOVED it !! I then bought the other two when they came out. These books are amazing! I can't put them down. I have read them all and I am waiting for the next on to come out this fall. And the movie is being filmed at this moment and will hopefully be out in December. I fell in love with these books. So go and get your copies and READ!

5 comments:

sam & sarah said...

Ah, another body to add to the ever growing list of church girls going to go see the movie on opening night!!!
YEAH.
Glad you finally came over to our side!!!
Sam

Ashley said...

@ Sam

Oh Sam, I have been on your side since the first book came out! I am so in love with the story.

Rhonda said...

Haha. Go back and read what Sam wrote on my comments about the books. I am, sadly to say, on the other side.

Love ya anyway!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay Ashley, I'm not a very big reader. The only book I try to get in is the Book of Mormon. But if you say this book is that good I guess I might have to see for myself. Maybe I'll become one of those on yours and sam's side.Haha!

KAZ said...

Hey Ashley-
I wanted to let you know that I just finished Twilight about an hour ago and wanted to start reading the second one but my parents are at church and I will have to wait until I get out of church to get it. It was actually really good so I am looking forward to reading the others. Thanks for the suggestion and getting me hooked on the books!

love ya,
Amy