Happy Birthday Derek! Eric and I hope you have a great day. We love you and miss you guys. Can't wait til we see you in May. Derek, my second oldest brother, is now 26 and is loving life at the moment. He recently became a father to baby Houston on Jan. 23 and is married to an amazing woman. He loves being a dad and is in Nursing school and has a year left. He is a great at sports and loves to play basketball and baseball. He is very dedicated to whatever he puts his mind to. He loves the gospel and served a mission in Buenos Aires, Argentina. ( I hope I spelled that right!) He loves the outdoors and loves being around family. He is a caring person and the nursing field has made him that much more concerned for others. We love him dearly and wish him the best. He deserves it.
Happy Halloween!
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment