I wanted to make some sort of card for Ashley for Valentine's Day. You know something sweet, something special. My first thought was monkeys. Send her something with monkeys in it. I remembered a website that my dad couldn't get enough of. You could type in your own message and a monkey would say exactly what you wrote. So I went to the site and found something better. Enjoy.
Because a Valentine's Day card just wouldn't do it justice....
Happy Valentine's Day Ashley! I'm so grateful that I have someone who loves me more and more each day. I'm sad I only get to spend about 4 hours with you today, but I'm so happy that I get to be with you for eternity. I promise I won't look that bad when I'm old. I love you.
Here's a little something from the vault.
Happy Halloween!
10 years ago
1 comments:
I always said you'd be bald when you got older! Ha Ha! Good thing we've married young huh?!? Happy Valentine's Day you guys! Love the card. Looks like something dad would have done.
Post a Comment