Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Eric !!


This is a special little message to everyone about my best friend. Eric is now 25 years old! Woah, you're getting older...YEAH, Happy Birthday! Even though I have only been a part of two years of these twenty-five, I can tell you that Eric is truly amazing and I am sure his family can agree. I fell in love with him instantly. I knew I never wanted to be apart from his side. He is very dedicated, smart, hard working, athletic, honest, a man of faith, and most important of all he has the best personality and makes me laugh so hard it hurts! I am so grateful, Eric, that I get to spend not only 25+ more years with you, but I have all eternity. You better have a lot more jokes! He said to me once while we were dating, "Where do you see yourself in five years?" and I said that I wanted to at least be married and be done with school. He told me after we married that he was sad that I didn't say that he was part of it. And he made it so that he was. He asked me to be with him forever. Eric is full of life and lives it to its fullest. He is not afraid of the unknown and he can not wait to be a father (which he will be the best). He loves to plan fun things to do and relax from the stresses of the world by playing his PS3. He loves his family and is very excited to have his brother back. He loves his buddies from the mission and from AZ. He loves to meet new people and help out where it is needed. He LOVES mexican food, chips and salsa, and ranch. He tells me he loves me everyday and I do the same. He knows how to get what he wants and he is very sly about it. He is a smooth talker too. I hope you all got to know a little bit more than what you already know about Eric the Great. I love you Eric and I hope you have a fantastic birthday!

5 comments:

Em said...

Happy Birthday! Only a true soul mate could say such nice things about you. She should have been around for those other 23 years maybe things would be different? Maybe not. Happy Birthday anyway.

Rhonda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

WHEN WE ALL DOING NACHOS?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!
I guess for your birthday, Tim and I will have to take you both out for some dinner! Hope you had a great day. I'm sure Ashley made it very special for you. She is a sweety.
So on Tim's side of the fam they have a tradition for birthday's. Everyone in the fam gets a turn to say something about the birthday boy/girl. So I decided I wanted to do that for you.
You crack me up. You remind me so much of one of my brothers that I just love being around. Tim and I have the best time when we are with you both. I am so happy we have became such good friends. We are going to miss you when you move back to Utah. You have a very short time left here. Makes me sad to think about it. We'll just have to make the best of the time left and party hard. We love you both so much. Eric have a very happy 25th. Love The Jenson family.

Brooklyn said...

Happy B-day Eric the Great!

Thanks for sharing your blog with us! It's a great way to keep in touch.

(You did a nice photo layout Ashley!)

cheryl said...

Yes--he has always been pretty "sly" Ashley--it started way early--just look at him standing at that toy box--even then getting what he wanted.