Friday, February 22, 2008

"Destiny"

We woke up this Friday morning and looked out the window to this! Snow storm "Destiny" (that is what the East coaters named it) came to town. Eric was really excited! He finally got some snow. Now this is an ok snow fall. Nothing like Utah though. But it was great to finally get some snow here. Take a look at it for yourself below.





7 comments:

Christina and Ryan said...

I'm glad that you guys like the snow! It makes me want to not do anything. Ryan and I are hoping he gets into Law School in Arizona so we can avoid winter for a while :)

Jill said...

I knew Eric would be happy this morning!

Josh and Tiff said...

Hey! yeah I'm so pissed we're going to just miss each other! I can't believe it. The timing couldn't be worse!! That's so exciting though that you are going to be done with school! How amazing!! I was actually looking at pictures of us from the good old days. You remember my friend Alisha right? She came up and stayed with us for like a week? I don't know if I told you, but she passed away a few months ago. The reason I tell you is because those were the pictures I was looking at when we were sleeping in the hallway when she was in town!! And Jocelyn got mad and Lindsey tripped on us, haha.

Rhonda said...

No one around here or within 49 miles called it Destiny, that I know of... but then again... you live "over there"....

You should have come over today and went sledding. You always have an open invitation.

Ashley said...

@ Rhonda,
Hey I just heard the weather man call it. Haha. I want to come sledding and I know Eric does! This week? I hope the snow stays. Did you get a ton?

Josh and Tiff said...

give me your email address and i'll send you the information on how to change yours!

Anonymous said...

Hey nice snow pictures!!! Myself I'm sick of winter and want some nice sunny days. The only thing that stinks about the better day's ahead of us is that it gets closer and closer to you moving back to good old Ut. VERY SAD!!! Can't say enough how sad I'll be.
Anyway, Ash did you make your template? It's very cute. You need to go to my blog and add a cute picture of you and Eric to me map guestbook. Please!
And when the heck are we going out again? Hope soon! Hey give me a call I have a question I want to ask you. Love you, Britt