Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Top 5 Super Bowl Commercials

My second favorite thing about the Super Bowl were the commercials. I was going to do a top 3, but I couldn't make up my mind. Here are my top 5.

Click on the links for videos 2-5 and watch them on YouTube. For the #1 video, just hit play. It's so good, that's all you have to do.

#5
Bridgestone Tires-Scream

#4
E-Trade-Trading Baby

#3
T-Mobile-Dwayne Wade makes Charles Barkley's Fav 5

#2
FedEx-Carrier Pigeons

#1

And my favorite thing about the Super Bowl this year? Watching the Patriots lose.

5 comments:

Katie (Feuz) Nielsen said...

BOO!!! Pat hater.

Eric the Great said...

@ Katie

Pats hater, but Giant winner.

(Pun definitely intended)

KAZ said...

I can't believe you didn't like the peanut girl commercial. That one was funny! I thought you would like the unibrow since that is definetly what you like.

Eric the Great said...

The peanut girl one was good. I think I must have said "that's nasty" about 13 times while watching that one. Peanuts are good, but not that good.

cheryl said...

Pres.Monson would love the one about the pigeons--I understand he has a few of his own--just FYI