Ok so I am stressed out and most everyone knows this. School this semester has really taken a toll on me. I don't even like to think of school now. I am ready for graduation in May. I have been coaching the Young Women's basketball team for our ward (which we pretty much dominate at), studying for boards, homework, being a great wife and best friend to Eric, keeping up with the house chores, visiting teaching, and I work in the Nursery. I think I can handle a few more things, don't you? Sometimes I just need to take a step back and relax. I stay pretty busy these days. And I don't think that this is ever going to stop. It will just increase when we have kids. Speaking of kids- this is an updated picture of my oh-so-cute nephew Houston. I will keep everyone posted on how I am handling my everyday stresses - haha
Happy Halloween!
10 years ago
2 comments:
Hang in there Ashley. Hmm... try yoga. You and Eric could make it a weekly date night. LOL... check out your award on my blog.... all for you.
He is adorable! And I love the name Houston.
Anyway, I get overwhelmed with life sometimes, too. It's all those little tasks that add up. 48 hour baths help. :)
Post a Comment