Monday, January 14, 2008

Hailie




Hailie is our niece from my side of the family. She is such a character. She reminds me of me when I was her age. She will be turning two soon and I miss her. She doesn't really know me all that well but her Mom is great at keeping us updated on her. Just recently she had her first haircut by her aunt. She is too cute. After the cut, she wanted her hair curly. So in went the sponge rollers. Keep up the fun personality Hailie! We love you.

7 comments:

Em said...

With the rate Kennedy's hair is growing she may be a lot older than 2 before she gets her first hair cut. I love the sponge curlers. I remember those. Oh fond memories of Saturday nights.

Josh and Tiff said...

she is so adorable!! i'm glad you started your own blog! how fun... now i can see all of your adventures! i sure miss you... when you come back to utah, we'll be gone :( so sad...

Rhonda said...

Hey, check this blog out...
http://wearetherollers.blogspot.com/

Vaguely familiar? When I came upon it, I instantly knew it was the same as yours.

Eric the Great said...

@ Rhonda

Who are the Rollers?

Rhonda said...

heck if I know!

I think they were linked into my niece's blog.

I found the same layout on yet another blog. When you go "blog hopping" you forget how you got there. One blog leads to another...

Rhonda said...

...oh, why did you take me out of your blogroll? Do you want me to not list yours?

Let me know.

Eric the Great said...

@Rhonda

When we changed the layout, we had to go back and add everything again. We'll put you back on.