Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Finally Here

Eric and I wanted to start a blog this new year. We gave our blog a great name (which you will find out more about on the post above). We are excited about this new year 2008. We have a lot that will be happening to us. I will be graduating from Dental Hygiene school on May 10th and then Eric and I begin a new chapter in our lives as we head to Utah to start work, school for Eric, and our little family that awaits us. We both have family and friends in Utah and Arizona that will be a part of our lives. So if there are pictures and/or stories about you don't be surprised! We wish all of you a great new year.

3 comments:

KAZ said...

I get it now you just want us to comment on the blog not to write the blog with you!

Rhonda said...

Hey, good start. Now, keep it up and quit giving yourselves these three day breaks.... I mean, come on, just how busy are you?

Christina and Ryan said...

Ashley! Eric's story is so cute. I haven't spoken to you in forever but I added you onto my links of friends blogs. Let's keep in touch!