Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Frequently Asked Questions



I've always wanted to do a question and answer session. They make you feel like you are really important. We had a very eventful weekend in Arizona, so I'd thought I'd answer a few of the questions that everyone is asking. Well nobody has really asked me anything about what went on so this is me making myself feel important.

Q: How was Arizona?

A: It was good.

Q: How was it seeing Jacob after two long years?

A: That'll be my next post.

Q: How is he looking? Did he change much? Loose/gain weight?

A: See the picture below in Ashley's post.

Q: How was the flight home?

A: I'll tell you later.

Q: Did you get to eat your beloved Filiberto's?

A: Yes I did.

Q: Did you play PS3 with Jacob at the exact time your countdown said you would?

A: Unfortunately no.

Q: I see your countdown has been updated.

A: Is that your question?

Q: Did you make the birthday countdown?

A: No, Ashley did.

Q: Did you tell Ashley to describe you as "sexy"?

A: No I did not. Do you disagree or something?

Q: What do you want for your birthday?

A: Money

Q: Can I date your brother?

A: If you qualify.

Q: Are you going to watch American Idol tonight?

A: No.

Q: Why did you even make this post if you didn't really answer any questions?

A: I had some time to kill during lunch.

Q: Can we look forward to more FAQ's in the future?

A: Oh yeah.

7 comments:

cheryl said...

so informative--you goof ball--you make me laugh

Rhonda said...

Well, good luck when we all see you face to face on Sunday. Not that we have lot's of questions for you and all...

Rachel's missionary also came home last week and wants to fly her out to Dallas. YIKES!!!

Oh, and by the way... I gave your class treats and they are expecting the same upon your return from YOU!

cheryl said...

good thing I gave you all those treats for your bday & Christmas!! huh, Eric?!

KAZ said...

Nice! I learned absolutely nothing from that. HA Ha

Rhonda said...

Hey Eric, Ashley, where are you guys for the Superbowl?

Email me!

Brooklyn said...

I liked the FAQ! You should do more. :)

Lara said...

If only everybody just made FAQs instead of regular old blog posts we'd be so much better off. I can't tell you how much I learned from that. I feel like I really know you now!