So I just got some pictures from my sister and thought I would make a post. Over Christmas break, my Dad, Mom, and sister came out to visit for a week. It was so good to see them. We went to the city (New York City) and went ice skating on the famous Rockerfeller Center ice rink, shopping, toured the city, walked through Central Park, and saw Wicked and Les Mis. on Broadway. They loved NYC! We had a blast. Can't wait to do it again soon guys!
Happy Halloween!
10 years ago


3 comments:
I {heart} NY! plus I love your new background! See +you guys in a couple of days. Sorry Kennedy is on top offffffffffffffff the keyboard right now.
The group picture of all of you is awesome. So nice.
New York at Christmas time is so much fun.
I love your family! The first thing I think about when I see your parents is your mom ripping all of her eyelashes out before their first date. I'm glad they went all out and took you to TWO shows, that's so much fun!
Post a Comment