Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Due to popular demand

I have had many asking when I was going to post more pictures. So to not disappoint any of my fans, I thought I would post a few more pictures of Avery. I just want to say that Avery is the cutest baby ever. I held the title for 25 years and I couldn't be happier to pass it on to my little girl.

(Proof)

Ash and Avery are both doing great. Ashley had an appointment to have her incision looked at. It is healing up fine and she was told that her scar will be barely noticeable. Avery has her two week appointment tomorrow. I can't believe she is two weeks already. She is growing up fast. Seems like yesterday that she was being pulled from the womb. Next thing you know she'll be going to kindergarten, then dating (we'll see), and then changing her own kids' diapers.

I'm gonna just post a bunch of pictures without my commentary and in no particular order. They should speak for themselves. I'll get a little more creative next time.










7 comments:

cheryl said...

she's even cuter in person!!!!

Cindy-n-Steve said...

aaahhhhhhh! So cute!

KAZ said...

Zak and I are looking at the pictures and he keeps saying she is cute. He wants me to print out the pictures.

Lara said...

She really is beautiful! WOW! Must've gotten that from Ash.

Anonymous said...

She is way cute!! Wish I could see her in person. Miss you guy's. Hope you all are doing great.

Losee Family said...

Avery is so cute. Congrats again. Are you getting any sleep?

Mary said...

She couldn't be any cuter! Congrats!