I'm not sure what to write other then my baby girl is here. Kinda hard to organize your thoughts when all you want to do is hold her and be thankful she got here ok. Here are some pics I took of my cute little nugget.
More to come later. Plenty more.
Happy Halloween!
10 years ago
8 comments:
Congratulations you guys!!! Hope all is well with both Ashley and baby!
oh my gosh ashley!! i love her so much! you guys are so lucky! good luck with everything! and maybe after you're up and about again we can get together!
Congratulations Eric and Ashley! Avery is beautiful! I'm really happy for you both!
I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!
CONGRATS!!! Avery is adorable. What an amazing christmas gift :)
Congratulations! Hope all is well!
Love,
The other Elggrens
Avery is so beautiful! Congratulations Eric and Ashley! (The nursery looks great! I am so impressed that Eric put together the crib and dresser! I didn't know you were such a talented man!) Can't wait to meet Avery somday! Love and best wishes!
ESPECIALLY LOVE THE PICTURE OF ASHLEY AND AVERY. BEAUTIFUL MOM AND BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL.
Congratulations!! Welcome to the family Avery! We love you!
Post a Comment