Tuesday, January 20, 2009

4 Weeks Old

Avery is 4 weeks old today! Time flies by so fast. Before I know it I will head back to work and that is going to be the toughest thing for me. I wish I was able to be a stay at home mom but that is not possible right now. She is getting so big and is more beautiful each day. She loves to eat and is getting on a good schedule for sleeping and eating. Eric loves coming home from work and just plays with her. I admit I am tired lately, but that is going to get better the older she gets. Here are some pictures I took of her today at 4 weeks old.

8 comments:

KAZ said...

Hey Ashley you need to post some baby pictures of you so we can see who she looks more like because just looking at those she looks like an Elggren. Miss you.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a sweet little one.

Eric the Great said...

@ Amy

Well technically she is an Elggren.

Cindy-n-Steve said...

What a pretty baby you have! (Must be that BECKSTRAND blood!)

Annie said...

She is such a beautiful little girl!

Josh and Tiff said...

wow, she's such a doll! seriously, she's adorable! you guys are probably such amazing parents.

Heidi said...

Oh she is so darling! We are missing you at work, but you're lucky to miss the move, it's been a lot of work... at least you come back to work in a beautiful new place!!! The office looks awesome! When are you going to bring her in and show her off?

Eric the Great said...

Ash, you made one beautiful baby.