This new year will be a different one. Eric and I will be raising Avery. So far, this whole mom thing is a big change. I feel like all I do is feed her. But I would not change a thing. I would give any thing to have my daugther. My mom came and stayed with me to help me out and then I went home to Meadow to continue to have help. We had a little too much fun on New Year's Eve with the Beckstrand side. Here are a few pictures to prove it. We just know how to party. I took it easy due to the C-section so I am not in a lot of these pictures. Amber and her roommate Lindsey loved watching the Dick Clark show and Mom, Dad, and Eric loved the Goofy string and the poppers that they let loose at midnight. I just laughed the whole time and that got to a point where it started to hurt. Avery slept through all the noise. She is a great baby. But that did not last long. Once we got back home and I was on my own with Eric, she has her fussy moments and does not like to sleep very long.
Happy Halloween!
10 years ago
3 comments:
Yes - those Beckstrand's are a crazy bunch! I like the last picture of Jim - he looks like a superhero: CONEHEAD MAN.
Glad youg guys had a good new years and that things are going well with Avery.
Annette
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I can't wait to hold baby Avery.
Post a Comment