Mom with Houston Meadow fire truck spraying the crowd Jen, Houston, and Derek Me, Tiff and her 4 week old son, and Jenny ( my friends from grade school) Dad and Amber making a Houston sandwich
If you are looking at this and not having seen the post before you need to stop and look at the previous post.
Hey Sunshine! Its been awhile since I've checked up on you, congrats on the baby! Random story for your entertainment...I now live in Newport Beach and have for about a month and a half now. I went to FHE on Monday and started talking to one of the other girls in my ward and she tells me she's from Fillmore (Holden, actually) so I ask if she knows you...Turns out your cousin Marcy (I don't know if that's how she spells it or not) is one of the counselors in the Relief Sociey Presidency of my single's ward. What are the odds?
1 comments:
Hey Sunshine! Its been awhile since I've checked up on you, congrats on the baby! Random story for your entertainment...I now live in Newport Beach and have for about a month and a half now. I went to FHE on Monday and started talking to one of the other girls in my ward and she tells me she's from Fillmore (Holden, actually) so I ask if she knows you...Turns out your cousin Marcy (I don't know if that's how she spells it or not) is one of the counselors in the Relief Sociey Presidency of my single's ward. What are the odds?
Post a Comment