My mom and dad eating their tin foil dinners
Hailie and Houston on the couch at Grandma Beckstrand
Hailie on the float
Josh, Annette, and Hailie
Ok everyone! This post is going to be a long one so I might have to make it into two posts. For the 24th of July, Eric and I went to Meadow for a fun-filled few days. Our first night we all gathered outside to eat our tinfoil dinners that my dad made in the "Fiesta Fun" fire pit. Then Eric, Josh, and Derek sat outside and played some video games on the blow up screen. The next day arrived and we just hung around and helped my parents get ready for the town dinner. We wrapped about 500 potatoes in foil! The boys went golfing early that morning and had a lot of fun. We put my niece and nephew on the float my mom made for the town parade. It was so cute to see them on that. It reminds me of when I did that as a kid. Liz, my parents' neighbor, rode on it also with her grandson. The title of the float was" Grandkids are a Real Trip" and it took on a Hawaiin theme. The whole parade lasted about five minutes and then everyone went over to the park. This may seem really funny to most of you, but I love it. Amber had her friend Lindsey come home too. We had so much fun as a family and being there all together.
2 comments:
Aw... the spirit of a small town. It seems so fun and quaint but I couldn't live without my Target...
I love your parents float. Very creative.
Cute pictures Ash! You came down for the hometown festivities and we went to Lehi for the city stuff on the 24th! I've got a picture of you being a mermaid on the Beckstrand float back in the day. Such a little cutie!
Post a Comment