Thursday, August 7, 2008

Can I have a drum roll please?

That drum roll will only last for about another 10 hours because that is when we are going to find out whether a certain body part on our baby has developed or not. We are excited. I'm too excited to even work on my homework. I've been distracted with how I will rub it in the faces of all those who voted "girl" in our poll. All 10 of you. I must clarify to all that I will be just as happy if we find out we are having a girl. I've had a few people threaten me (Ashley being one) that they would tell my daughter when she got older that I didn't want her. My response? I didn't want her to come just yet because I wanted to save up even more money so that I could give her everything she wanted. I guess regardless of when our girl comes, she'll be spoiled nonetheless.

Someone told me the other day that they thought there was a 60% chance that we'd have a girl. And the additional 10% comes from where? Whatever happened to my 50-50 chances? Although I do think he was a BYU grad which could explain his faulty reasoning. While on that subject I should also mention that any BYU/Jazz clothing given to my kid will be immediately donated to Deseret Industries. There is one right down the street from where we live so don't worry that I'd be going out of my way.

We are excited though. Ashley is starting to get a little pooch and I think she looks so cute. I'll have to get a picture of the prego up soon so you can all agree. We'll let you all know tomorrow the big news, through one form of communication or another. I will be accepting congratulations in the form of checks, gift cards and straight cash. Just so you know.

2 comments:

Em said...

Oooo...I'm so excited to be able to rub it in that its a girl when you find out!

Erica said...

Will you guys just hurry up and post what you are having! I have been wondering all day! And yes, when you find out it is a girl, I will be thrilled but laugh hysterically! But in truth, all that matters is a healthy baby!!!! YEAH....Congrats guys!