Friday, August 22, 2008

Excitement over Avery

As you all know, Eric and I are expecting our little girl December 30. I believe she will arrive in the first week of Jan. It is so nice now that I know what to prepare for and it is so much fun. We decided to name her Avery. We have started looking at all the fun baby clothes, cribs, and strollers. My sister Amber and my sister-in-law Jen have already given her CUTE outfits and I just got all excited. Eric has been so cute lately. He will send me texts asking how his girls are doing. He is just as excited. He is going to be smitten when he sees her and he will never want to let her go. I am more than half way through the pregnancy and so far it has been really good. I never had morning sickness. I do get tired here and there but that has been it so far. I just wish she was here already and my anticipation is going to get worse. I just thought I would let all of you know how we are doing. Oh, and I am very excited for fall. It is my favorite time of the year, Halloween, pretty leafs, my birthday, my anniversary, Thanksgiving, and then it starts to snow!

5 comments:

Em said...

We are so excited to meet little Miss Avery... We had Kennedy name picked out the day we found out she was a girl. She'll be wrapped around Eric's finger and you just may never get to hold her...

Cindy-n-Steve said...

Darling name for your new daughter! Love ya!

Brinkerhoffs said...

Hey Ashley,
That is such a cute name! I'm excited for you guys!!!

Jensen Family said...

Congratulations on finding out it's a girl. We are so happy for you! I love her name.

Lara said...

You should be excited! The best time of your lives is right around the corner!!