Tuesday, September 2, 2014

It Happened....

It happened. My baby went off to her first day of Preschool today. She just kept saying, " I yo exyited Mom." One day those "S"s will be said correctly. She looked so grown up today and kept asking me if it was time to go. She did great. No tears from her, but when I got in the car, tears from me. I am home now and it is empty for an hour and 15 minutes. It is way quiet. Weird. But it won't last long. I am falling in love more and more with being a mother and I am so grateful for the wonderful girls Heavenly Father has trusted me with. The trials Eric and I have gone through really make us grateful for what we have and not to take them for granted. Now to just get our little miracle, Riggins, here...




1 comments:

JAB0218 said...

So cute! Did she love it? I hope she had a great day!