Today was a whirl wind of emotions for me. I had a busy day ahead of me. Girls both had school, helped a friend, dance for the girls, and my doctor appointment. My left calf is so sore due to constant middle of the night cramps, so walking is even more painful and awkward. Eric left work to meet me at the doctor's and to take the girls to dance. I first had the ultrasound to check to see where the placenta was and the tech wasn't sure so she did a trans-vaginal to get an accurate picture. It is a complete previa. So I finished up with her and then met with my doctor. We had a very good talk. He said wit this that we will be doing the C section at 37-38 weeks along to avoid bleeding and natural labor. I also need to get steroid shots (in the bum) to help with the baby's lung development to go quicker because we will be taking him early. Getting another baby here has been such a trial for me and I just am at my wits end. Getting this news today made me miss and NEED my mom and dad. As it gets closer the more emotional I am getting. I just want everything to be easy, but that isn't how life is meant to be. I know everything will be fine.
Happy Halloween!
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment