It has happened. I remember staring into her beautiful little face almost 6 years ago. I remember saying this to myself: "I always want to be there for you, to love, to protect, to teach, to help you learn and grow." Now when she tells me that she doesn't NEED me to walk her to her class or hold her hand, I feel so sad but I know it has to happen. I can't stop her from growing up. I am truly honored to be her mother.
She is a mini me and I love watching her grow. Just wish she wasn't. It is weird to have her gone every day. Next year will be even harder to have her gone ALL day.
Now having the next little gal go next week for two days a week has also put another dagger to my heart. This little one will be fun to watch as well. Here she is at her open house for Preschool which she was SUPER shy. I hope that doesn't last.
This will be crazy, interesting, and fun all rolled up into a giant snowball that has just started and will continue to grow in size as it rolls down the mountain we call life. I just hope to handle it!
3 comments:
Your kids look so cute Ash!
Ashley - Ave looks darling! She will do awesome in Kindergarten! Remi looks so grown up and will love Preschool. Your a wonderful mom!
Thanks everyone!
Post a Comment