I have been MIA for a while now with our family blog. A lot has happened since the last post. I have had two miscarriages, an ectopic pregnancy which my right tube burst and had to be taken out, having a niece who was stillborn at 40 weeks, dealing with idiot fertility doctors, finally getting a pregnancy to last and parents who are now in Sweden serving a mission for 3 years. I have been so emotional over and over again dealing with all this, kids who drive me crazy on certain days, both of them starting school in a week and whatever else can push my buttons. My patience is thin and wears out quickly. I have 9 weeks left until Riggins, our first son, will join our family. I am excited but nervous to do it all with out my mother here. Eric is ecstatic to have a little guy in the home. I am dealing with placenta previa for the first time as well with this pregnancy so I have to take it easy and for those of you who truly know me know that this is hard for me. I want to be better at keeping up with my blog. This is my journal. I am doing a ton of projects on the side. Doing family history projects, keeping track of my parents blogs and scrapbooks, doing my own scrapbooks, photography bookings on the side, and a ton of awesome project ideas for my home inside and outside but those will have to wait til after Riggins gets here and I am recovered from the C-section. We did go on a vacation in July with the Elggren side. We traveled to California and stayed on Camp Peddleton. We stayed on the beach in a beach house which was a lot of fun and the girls loved it. I want to go back actually and just sit on the beach again. It was very relaxing and fun just to watch everyone.
Remi hard at work
Ave digging holes
Eric boogie boarded the whole time with his Dad, brother, and brother-in-laws and had a blast. He loved it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment