The week of Halloween was so packed with things to do. I did get it all done though. Thursday night we headed to Derek and Jen's for the annual Pumpkin carving party that they do each year. We all carved our pumpkins, ate treats, and watched a scary movie. Thanks guys!! We love coming. Then on Saturday night our ward held their Halloween party. It started with a Chili cook off and then the "Trunk or Treat" for the kids. But due to the rain, it was held in the church. We sat in the hall on a chair and the kids walked around. Eric took Avery and she LOVED it! Eric said she got the concept fast. We dressed up as Snow White, the wicked witch, and the poison apple. It was fun even though it was rainy. Then at home, Avery loved handing out candy and even some kisses to the Trick or Treaters. It will continue to get better each year and I can't wait.
Happy Halloween!
10 years ago
1 comments:
Cute, cute, costumes! What a fun family theme! Looks like you had a terrific Halloween! (I never thought I'd see the day when Eric would dress up in an apple costume. It's amazing what fatherhood does to men!!!)
Post a Comment