I need to play catch up with this blog and stay on the ball! A lot has been happening in the life of us Elggrens. We finally got our yard done for the year and it was a lot of work. Thank you so so much to my WONDERFUL Parents who helped us! We love you dearly. Baby #2 is almost here and we can't wait to get little Remi here. Avery needs a sister to play with. Eric is into his MBA program and working full time still. I am still working and will continue to work after the baby. Avery is just FULL of LIFE in every way possible. We are seeing the "terrible two" side of her now and that I can do without. Grandma Elggren came to visit for a few days and we went to Cornbelly's and let Avery enjoy it. We had a fun night of making Halloween Sugar Cookies and Avery loved to put the whole bottle of sprinkles on one cookie.Avery and her Dad are really good buddies. She loves him and boy does he love her. Here are a few pictures of some of the events listed above. And from now on I will be better at making posts. PROMISE!!
Happy Halloween!
10 years ago
2 comments:
Ash - you are such a cutie! I think you're awesome by the way you handle motherhood, wifehood, photographerhood and dentalhood! Love ya!!
You have a beautiful home. You are a busy and wonderful mom! Congrats on you baby. I am so far behind I didn't even know you were pregnant. sorry i'm so slow. Love ya.
Post a Comment