Eric and I flew to Arizona on this last Wednesday, August 4th 2010 to attend his little brother's wedding. It was a little nerve wracking taking Avery on her very first plane flight at 9:30 pm. Not the best idea when its bed time. She didn't handle the flight there too well. She did fall asleep 10 minutes before we landed. Not the best timing on that either. Haha. Eric's dad, Craig, picked us up and took us to the house. The next day we spent getting last minute things done for the reception that was to be held there the next night. It was good to see everyone! Friday was the big day. Jacob and Sara's sealing ceremony was amazing. I loved the little old man who performed the ceremony. It was truly special. It was so good to Jacob getting married to Sara. She is wonderful and fits well with him. I am excited to have another sister-in-law in the family besides myself. Then we took pictures after the temple and went to Cararaba's for the lunch. Avery was not on her best behavior here either, but that is because it was her nap time. The reception that night in the Elggren's backyard was really nice. We were all really tired by the end and enjoyed a restful Saturday of swimming and BBQ the next day. It was a great trip for all and we could not be happier for the newly weds!! Congrats you two! We love you.
Happy Halloween!
10 years ago
3 comments:
Cute pics Ash! I already miss you guys. I am glad that you guys were here.
Ash, you look so adorable in your red dress!!! Hey a question... how much do you cahrge for a photo shoot?
Cute pics... could you email me the others you took for Tony and I if you get some time please? Thanks so much. Glad you guys were able to come and visit for a bit. Wish we lived closer.
Post a Comment