A very much needed update for this blog was desperately needed. Let's take a trip back in the middle of May shall we... the Elggrens decided to head to Disneyland. So we drove, yes drove, to the Crown Plaza hotel in CA. We were really excited to go and take Avery. This hotel was the same hotel where Eric and I stayed at when I went with his family. Romantic right? We spent two days at the best place ever and Avery loved it even to the point where she HAD to nap to enjoy more. It was so fun to be with the family and watch a new addition join in as Jacob proposed to Sara in Snow White's Grotto. We are very excited to see her become an Elggren in August. We were so sad that the Sheppards(Sarah, Braden, and Gavin) could not join us as they had to travel to Nebraska for Law School. Saturday we went to Newport Beach and man was it COLD! Avery and I did not even go in the water. We kept all our clothes on as well. Eric and Jacob did though and even tried to skim board. Pretty funny to watch the crashes though. Then as soon as it started, it ended. Our summer vacation was over. So we came home and found ourselves getting down and dirty with the YARD. Landscaping time is upon the Elggren home and I could not be more excited. I am SO ready for grass and I know Avery is. All she says is "outside" as she runs and points to the front door. For now, the park is her yard. Oh, and for those of you who still don't know, Elggren baby #2 is due Dec. 14th.
Happy Halloween!
10 years ago
2 comments:
That pic of Avery in the wheel barrow is so cute! We have one just like that with Craig pushing Emily. So glad you updated. Your yard is looking good. We will be there in a few weeks to help out :-)
I love that picture of Uncle Craig walking around like, "Where to next people?"
Post a Comment