I am just getting around to sending out her birth announcements and also just posting a few old pictures of Avery. Shannon, a good friend, took these pictures of Avery when she was 2 weeks old. Now being 10 weeks, she has changed so much! We love her and she is the best thing to happen to Eric and I. Enjoy the pics!
Happy Halloween!
10 years ago
6 comments:
so sweet!! I love the 2nd one & I love that I can see all of her in the little tutu in your header. She is so cute! Thanks for posting those. I can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks-I bet she's changed so much. Do you think she'll remember me???
Beautiful!
what a little doll! I cant believe i still havent been able to meet the little cutie! Hopefully soon! Love ya Ash!
She is beautiful, when are you going to bring her down here?
Beautiful pictures! She's pretty, just like her Mommy!
She is so cute! I wish I could see her in person. Tim and I are going to the city this week. Maybe we can get together. Miss you guys!
Britt
Post a Comment