Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's on like Donkey Kong

A couple of weeks back I took the fam to visit Sarah, Braden and their new creation, Gavin. This was our first time meeting the redheaded mini-Braden. We set the two babies down on the couch together and the adults proceeded to eat dinner.

Avery decided to take a nap, but Gavin had other plans.

Gavin had heard about all of the times I would bug his mom, so it was time for some payback.

Just a little more....


.....until she reached her breaking point.


Then it was on.


Like Donkey Kong.


With a two pound advantage, it didn't take long before Avery had Gavin pinned.




After a quick cry


and meal


the two were at it again.


She's got a killer right hook.

I wish I had audio on this one.


Gavin was trying to make amends, but Avery wasn't having it.


If you can't beat 'em, eat their arm.

Booof!

We had to pull them apart after this shot.

After their throw down, it didn't take long until they were buds again.

8 comments:

Cindy-n-Steve said...

ERIC - You make this blog so hilarious! I loved this Donkey Kong episode. Must admit I was rooting for the dark-haired babe.

cheryl said...

i think this Donkey Kong episode was illegal as the referee was over 600 miles away at the time

Em said...

That's too funny... just wait till they can actually wrestle!

Sarah said...

that's pretty funny Eric. You just wait til my little boy is bigger than your little girl jk. I'm sure they will be good friends, I love the last picture, so cute! Will you send me pics I didn't get very many good ones, because you were in the way.

KAZ said...

That is what's fun about having kids closer together. When they get older they will love playing together just like Kinzy, Carter and Zak love playing together.

Harmony said...

that was so funny!! I loved all the pictures. but at one point and had to take a double shot at your little ones outfit....i thought it said "GAY". my bad!!

Losee Family said...

so cute. I love that they have each other when they grow up. Kids are so fun.

Annie said...

That's hilarious! What a couple of cuties!