Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Little Bit Behind?

So I just have to let all of you know that we have a few posts from about a month ago that my dear husband was supposed to write about and put up for all you to see. They're about a snowman and cousins meeting for the first time. Well, he still has not done so , and I will do it in his place if they are not up in a few days. Avery had her hips checked out with an ultrasound because her pediatrician requested it due to her being in a breech postition and had to be delivered by C-section. It turns out that she is ok, but her right hip socket is a little under developed and it is easily fixed. We may have to double diaper her for a while. Oh she will love that. I head back to work on Thursday and it is a very sensitive subject for me. I wish I did not have to go, but I have HUGE school loans to pay back. All I can say is that time passes fast.

2 comments:

cheryl said...

I'm glad Avery's hips are good--we don't want her to have hips like her Papa Elggren! I miss her!

Cindy-n-Steve said...

I had to double-diaper one of my kids and the hip sockets formed just fine. Avery's legs will look like a little frog with two diapers on! Thanks for letting me hold her - she is so beautiful! Love ya!