Thursday, September 4, 2008

Research and Evaluation



All of these years I have heard about people complaining about their "stats" class and how annoyingly difficult they were. I never understood why until I started my class last week. A couple of weeks ago I saw that my upcoming class was "Research and Evaluation". No biggie I thought. Chalk up another A for me. The lies! Well it is research and evaluation class, but they had to sugarcoat it and not call it "stats". So while I sit and do my stats homework, Ash is in the bedroom watching a movie. Then again she is watching Becoming Jane and these "stats" aren't looking so bad. That's a lie. I'd rather be watching that than doing this homework.

Pray for me.

6 comments:

KAZ said...

I think I would rather be watching the movie with Ashley then doing any kind of homework.

Cole and Carly said...

Hey Ashley! Glad you commented on our blog, now we can keep up with you guys! I didn't even know you were pregnant, Cole isn't very good about telling me these things! Congratulations! I bet you're so excited for your little girl! Hope you're doing well. I'm so glad to be at the end, but I'm getting really nervous about the birth! Enjoy the stage where you're at, soon you'll be big and uncomfortable like me!

The Grandy's said...

Congrats on the little girl. My daughter is SO much easier than my boy. Sorry it's been so long, I lost your blog address and had to look on the comments from like a year ago to find it. Caleb's excited that you guys get to experience parenthood. Good luck!

Rhonda said...

Still cracking up over this post. STATS was my better class. Sad, I know... ask Annelise how she is doing with her CALC class this semester and she may bite your head off.

Brittany Barnes said...

Hey Lady I am glad you found me! send me your email address and I will send you my address. Love ya!

Ryan Skousen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.