I finally have gotten all my deep cleaning done to
get ready for Avery. I don't know why I got in the cleaning mode lately, but I know I won't be able to deep clean like that for a while. It is getting harder for me to bend over and get up and I do tire myself out here and there. My sister-in-law , Jen, said that is called "nesting" and getting ready for the baby. That is understandable. I finally got the baby's crib bedding and I finished painting her name to put on her bedroom wall. It is really getting fun to start putting all these things together. Two more weeks and I hit month number 7!! Crazy how this has flown by. I have been having the leg cramps, tiredness, and my tailbone KILLS me when I put weight on it. That is not fun, and at times it is really painful. Eric is a sweetheart and does all he can do to help me be comfortable. He is great to put up with me at times. I had Eric quickly take some pictures of me and the belly today before church because I have had many requests from friends and family to see the belly bump. So here are some belly pics and also a sample of her bedding and her name I painted. I know that the last three months coming up here will be harder and I hope I get through this. I have to be honest, I have been scared about the whole having a baby and being a parent but I know it will be fun and a new experience for Eric and I. I will keep you updated on things to come. Love ya all!





9 comments:
love the pics of the baby bump!! & the bedding is really cute. You did a great job on her name--it turned out soo cute. That's really cool how the pink comes thru that crackle--you'll have to teach me how to do it. Thx for posting so quick!
Yes Ashley - I totally went through that when I was pregnant with Hailie and it got worse the closer it got to when she was going to come. It is so fun though and those things were darling. I think Pam and Shawn have the same bedding only Blue for Jackson. It is fun. Hang it there.
Annette
You just have a cute little belly! Mine got so big so fast!
Yeah, those leg cramps are the worst! I woke up in the middle of the night once with the worst Charley Horse ever! I thought I was dying and Cole thought I was in labor!
Ashley,
The baby bump is cute! You are going to be a great mom! Love the bedding and how the name turned out.
Hott mama!! I love the name with the crackle paint! And I'm a big fan of the dark brown/pink baby things
Yeah so i didn't realize you had a blog. You probably told me but I'm so excited to see it. You look so cute. I love the blanket. I love the name you picked out too. I have a niece named avery but she spells it avrie. cute cute cute
cute ash, I love the post. I love feeling my tummy grow and my little guy kick, punch, and flip. You'll have to show me how you did the letters. I haven't started any of what you are doing...oh wait there's not another room. =) Maybe one day I'll go through that and we can talk.
Yea! You look beautiful! I can't wait to meet her and to see you! : )
Ash! I am sooooo sorry I missed the baby shower! I was just getting back from being out of town in Kansas City and trying to catch up on things at work! I am sure it was fun. Sorry again about the delay!
Post a Comment