Eric and I had a five day Labor Day weekend, so we went to AZ to visit his family since we won't make it out for any of the Holidays due to the baby that will be coming. We took off Thursday night and because of the storm that hit PHX area, we had to circle the airport for 40 min. and I did not feel good by then. Flying and pregnancy don't mix well. We finally landed and made it home. The next day we just relaxed, went shopping, and hung out with family. Sat. I was told we were going to lunch, but to my surprise my mother and sister-in-laws threw me a surprise baby shower! I was shocked because I was not expecting that. It was so much fun and I got a lot of cute things for Avery. Then we went swimming and relaxed. The next few days we spent with family playing games and shopping and just being together. Thank you Craig and Cheryl for a fun weekend. Eric and I had a great time.
Happy Halloween!
10 years ago
2 comments:
You are welcome Ashley. I do make a great traveling companion.
Glad you guys had fun and are back. Can't wait to get together soon. What a fun surprise shower.
Annette
Post a Comment