Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Test Time


By the time Ashley reads this, she will have completed the first part of the "National Board Dental Hygiene Examination". After many months of studying and stressing, she is one step closer to graduating. Now all that remains is finding a patient for the second part of her Board test. She has come a long way and I'm very proud of her. She has always done well with her school work and on her tests, no thanks to me. She stopped using me as a study partner during her first semester. I'm not sure if it was because I couldn't pronounce any of the diseases/body parts/dental terminology or whether it was because every time she got a question right I wanted to take my shirt off.



Ash we are all so proud of you for working so hard. We know you did great!


Now have you ever taken a test and wanted to answer a question and let the teacher know what you really thought? Well this is a tribute to all those who had the guts, but no regards for their GPA.

(Click on any of the pictures if they are too small to view)












4 comments:

Em said...

Congrats Ash! We are so proud of you! We love you! Good luck with everything!

cheryl said...

eric told me to leave my comment...
COMMENT

Eric the Great said...

Mom you are supposed to read the post and then comment. You don't read me what I wrote over the phone. Now let's try this again....

natedawg said...

How did both my 12th grade physics final exam and english final paper make onto your blog? Very tasteful.