In my attempts to not catch whatever it is that Ashley has caught, I've been eating a lot of oranges that Jacob brought from Arizona. I was halfway through peeling my first orange and my peeler snapped on me. I sat there for a few minutes looking at my broken friend and then at the half peeled orange not knowing what to do. I finally picked up the orange and peeled the rest by hand. I guess you really don't need one of those things to peel an orange. Maybe that's why everyone looked at me weird when they first saw me using it. 
Mom, can you send me another orange peeler?
Happy Halloween!
10 years ago
5 comments:
Oh that is too funny. Sorry you guys are sick... well Ashley sick... you soon to be sick.
Remind me to show you my nice wonderful scar from using one of those nasty peelers. It slipped while I was trying to navigate the last part of the peel.
OUCH!
I now peel all my oranges.
...by hand.
R.I.P. Peeler. Be a REAL man...peel by hand!
wow--you didn't even realize your own strength?!? a true Arizonan uses one of those--don't you know that? I'm so sorry that it broke--i'll have to see what I can do about sending you a new one
Haha... I do have to laugh at the a real Arizonan would use one of those things...
Um, I AM A REAL Arizonan and I will never again touch one while peeling an orange.
Fun having you and Ashley over for Easter.
Post a Comment