Monday, March 10, 2008

Should I stay true?


I mean stay true to my hair color all you silly people. I will always be true to my sexy Eric!!! I love him! I am considering to change my hair from the true brunette that I am to a new blonde. I have been blonde before, so this is not new for me. I just want to maybe have a change when my life changes in May. Just something to think about. But I need your help. I like the opinions of others. So take the poll and let me know. Love ya all.

14 comments:

Eric the Great said...

Brunette. Should we close the polls now?

Jill said...

I agree with Eric! Brown all the way! But I totally know what you mean! All of the sudden I want to do something drastic to my hair for the end of school

Jill said...

Oh, exactly 2 months and we are DONE!

Annie said...

Blonde is nice but I'd stay with brunette. I know we're not supposed to covet and all but I wish I had your hair color.

sam & sarah said...

i vote go blonde. be different. i'ts just hair. you can always change it back!!! although i do love your hair the way it is, but i totally understand needing a change!

Anonymous said...

I vote for the blonde. I loved those pictures. And heck it is always fun for a change. Also I would like you to do it before you move away. I want to see it!! Just do it! do it! Your gorgeous ether way!! Britt

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rhonda said...

Brunette. I would do anything to not have been blond all my life. Now it is just "dirty blond"!

Although I am with Sam and Britt... it's only hair and easy to go back to what you want.... ask Annelise. The girl who knows all too well about changing several different hair colors in a 24 hour period.

The Grandy's said...

You are WAY hot as a brunette. (this is nikki, not caleb by the way). But maybe you could do some caramel streaks. My sister used to highlight my hair and then put a glaze over the top of it when I was transitioning from dark dark hair to blonde. I like my hair the best that way. You would look gorgeous with it and Eric would have less of a breakdown. Not that you wouldn't look gorgeous if you even shaved your hair. I hate people like you. Just kidding.

Lara said...

Zexy both ways, but I think the dark brings out your eyes. And thanks for your comment. I'm excited for you- for whenever it may happen!!

Christina and Ryan said...

I think highlights would be a nice change. That way it's different but you can still keep Eric happy by having your base color be brunette. But like everyone else already said, you look good no matter!
PS never will I forget about your tacos..or stealing all of Tiff's bedding while she was with a boy in the livingroom.

Loki said...

Brunette, but both look great.

cheryl said...

i like Nikki's idea--go with that!!

Cindy-n-Steve said...

Well Ash - I just noticed that you were a brunette not too long ago. Your mom thought I was nuts. Old age is a @#!!*&@#$. Love ya - Auntie C. -- oh -- I vote blonde.