Tuesday, May 19, 2026

7 Years!

 Um, I’m so embarrassed! It’s been almost 7 years since my last post. Life just bombed our little herd after that last post. Time was spread so thin that this didn’t become a priority for me. So now I have to play catch up over time now. 

We are just ending the 25-26 school year and summer is basically here! Avery just finished her Junior year at Westlake High School, and Remi her Freshman year. Riggins has now finished 5th grade. The girls have grown closer and being in drill team together has been so fun for them! Riggins is still going strong in basketball with Real Athletes Club (RAC). He has grown so much. He is like a man child! Pretty soon I will be looking up at him instead of down. 

Remi is driving and doing really well. Poor Avery has to be the tryout child for everything. I was way more intense with Avery and more calm with Remi. Riggs has braces and we have to do a little more work on him than the girls. 

Eric and Andar are thriving. It’s been so amazing to see him grow as a man and to see what he accomplishes with his business. It never ceases to amaze me. It makes me smile. 

I am loving just being a busy mom and doing what I can for my family. I am staying busy with house projects, yard work, Drill team, and of course Halloween. Haha. 


My parents have been called to serve in the Manti Temple Presidency. My dad is the 1st counselor and they have to move to Manti this fall. Well I will continue to update and make posts so be patient with me. 

0 comments: