I know this is more for me to help my journaling of our lives. I know most people don't do blogs anymore. Things fade in and out so quickly now days. Well, my last entry was a while ago. I got swept away with live and dealing with everything that I didn't take time out for me. Well, I am back. I love writing down our stories. I think it is super important. I am busy with getting things ready for dance competitions and such. Kids are doing great. Ave is now 9, Remi 7, and Riggins is 3. Eric and I have been trying for over 2 years to add another member to our family but we know we are complete as we are and I wouldn't change it. I am so very lucky to have the 3 children I have. I am focused on them. We have been busy doing some remodeling in our home so that has kept us really busy. Eric is busy with Andar and Vasayo and has even traveled to other countries for it. Well, I will keep more posts coming!
Happy Halloween!
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment