Thursday, October 23, 2014

Scary ER

I was in the office working on posts for Mom and Dad on their mission blog and we were having this HORRIBLE wind storm. I was worrying about my huge spider web and spiders outside hoping they wouldn't blow away. I heard a loud crash and thought to myself, "The Skeletons"! So I had Avery and Remi run into Riggins room to see if they could see them still hanging. We all decided to brave the wind and run outside. This is what we found.


Me and the girls just lost it! We were laughing so hard and the wind was blowing us around. We picked up the patient and ran inside. Then this is what I found. The girls playing ER.





 I continued to work and laughing at the girls when another crash occurred. Without saying a word the girls and I look at each other. The girls take off into Riggins' room and then run past me and the office screaming. "He's down" and they flung open the door and I see Avery carrying the body past the window and into the house. We now have two patients in the ER! So each girl took charge over a patient and treated them so well. Giving shots, wrapping up their bones, and writing things down. HAHA. Avery even called her Dad and screamed, " The Skeletons fell off the roof Dad!", as she was laughing. It still makes me laugh so hard thinking about it. The fun they have.


0 comments: