Last Saturday afternoon, my sister, Amber, came over to work on her quiet book (Harry Potter) and then I got a phone call from my brother, Derek, to see if he and the kids could come over for a while, because his wife, Jen, was throwing her sister a baby shower at their house. I said sure. So the kids were all up stairs playing. Remi came down the stairs and her bottom was wet. I didn't think her diaper leaked through, but it did smell of pee. Then Braelyn came down and her knees were wet. Derek said she likes to play in the toilet. Then Houston and Avery came down. I thought maybe they filled up the Barbie pool with water. So I went upstairs to see what the mess was. I noticed the pool was full so I took it to the bathroom and started to pour it in the sink. To my surprise the water rushing down the drain was not clear but yellow. YELLOW!! Oh my heck, someone peed in the Barbie pool. Who would do that? I knew not my kids. So I went down and told everyone that someone peed in the Barbie pool and I wanted to know who. I thought it was Houston, my nephew. Derek said he knows better than that. I said well so does Avery. Then I looked at Avery and could tell she was showing a smirkish grin on her face. I asked if she did it, and she laughed and so YES! What!! It was my kid that peed in the pool! I asked her why she didn't go in the bathroom and visit the toilet and she simply said, "I don't know." Well, needless to say, that Avery peed in the pool and all the little kids played in it. Thanks for that Avery.
Happy Halloween!
10 years ago
3 comments:
She must get it from me. I still pee in my parent's pool...
Oh no! Not my sweet Avery!!! And if you've always wondered why I don't go in the pool when you guys are here...well Eric just answered that in his comment. :)
Haha!! It totally makes sense, why go to the bathroom in the toilet when you can pee in a barbie pool. Not everyone can say that they have done that... :)
Post a Comment