This year for Conference I wanted to make it special and start traditions in our home. The girls were so excited about the "Basket" and they weren't allowed to touch anything in it until Conference started. I wanted to make Conference fun. How to do that with a 2 year old and a 4 year old (remind you that they are girls) was beyond me. So to my lovely pinterest I went. I took a few ideas and combined them into one. I call it the "Basket" and it was full of treats, coloring books, Conference Bingo (that we never played due to children who do not have a long attention span) quiet books, church books, magnet boards, stickers, and last but not least, our CRAZY SOCKS!! Each Conference will we have our "Basket" and its going to be the best. Also next time I am adding for us to put together our 72 hour kits- YEAH!






Happy Halloween!
10 years ago
1 comments:
I love it! Could you send me a copy of that poem?
Post a Comment