Sunday, September 13, 2009

Zoo Trip

We went to the zoo for Labor Day. We arrived there an hour after the zoo opened and it was packed. It was fun to take Avery to her first zoo trip. She just stared at all the animals. It was so funny. Eric and I really enjoyed it. We went with my parents, Amber, Jen and Houston, and Josh's family. It was fun to be together.










5 comments:

cheryl said...

Is this the Hogel Zoo?? Looks a bit different...you know I used to work there...like almost 40 years ago! Avery looked like she was having a lot of fun...cute family picture of you guys.

Brooklyn said...

Avery is getting so big! She's beautiful! That pic of you guys no the rino is hilarious! Thanks for inviting me to your blog. Take care!

Cindy-n-Steve said...

YEA!! THE ZOO!!! I love the zoo and it looks like you did too!!

Deanna E. said...

Great pictures from the Zoo! Looks like so much fun! Thanks for including me on your blog! Love you all!

Steph Nordquist said...

Fun blog! Thanks for the invite. It is fun to see how big your little girl is getting. Mine just turned 7 months on Tuesday and I can hardly believe it. She is crawling everywhere and, therefore, the dog is not safe anywhere :). I loved the comments about the things you've learned as a new dad- they are all so true! Have fun with your little one!