So this past Sunday, Eric and I were sitting out in the hall during Sunday School because it was so crowded there weren't any seats. We were waiting when this girl pointed at me and smiled. I did not know who it was until she got closer. JILL!!! Oh my heck. Jill is one of my best friends from hygiene school out in Connecticut. She came to visit her sister out here in Saratoga and it was so fast that she did not tell anyone she was coming. We could not believe the chances that we saw each other. She got to meet Avery for the first time and also she came to see the house and we talked for a little bit. It was so good to see her. I believe that we will see more of each other. It brought back so many great memories.
Happy Halloween!
10 years ago
2 comments:
How fun is that! I think that is always the best when that happens.
Awwhh! Thanks Ashley! You're the best! It was so good seeing you! I keep thinking about you! I'll for sure let you know when I'm in town next time!
Post a Comment