Sunday, June 21, 2009

Major UPDATE!!



Oh ok. I know it has been FOREVER since we updated on our little blog. So you are in for a treat!! Hang on cause here we GO!

We have been in our house for almost three months now and we could not be happier. We love where we are at and love our neighbors. It is so nice to have a country feel and still be part of city life. I have been staining our deck and also staining our old table. It is all coming together and I will have to post pictures when its all done. Soon we will be starting to do the hard work of landscaping and all that. We are taking steps at a time and I can't wait for it to be all done. It will be next summer by the time the lawn is in. The fence will come later on in a few years. That is where we are at with the house.
Where do I begin with Little Miss Avery. . . She is now 6 months old!! Time flies too fast. She is very healthy and loves to laugh and smile. She rolls all over, holds her bottle, scoots backwards, and she is teething. Oh what fun that is. She gets very frustrated because she really wants to crawl but doesn't know how to just yet. When this happens, we will post a little video for you. She is just so much fun and is a very beautiful girl- I am not just saying that because she is mine. She really is. We love her so much.

Eric and I are doing great. We both had a great Mother's and Father's Day. Eric is still working hard as ever with school and his job. I am very proud of the work he does and how much he does so his family is taken care of. I am still working and loving it. One day I will be home with my kids and I look forward to that.
For Memorial Day we traveled down to Arizona to be with Eric's family. It was a LONG drive, especially with a baby, but she did great most of the way. It was good to get to see everyone that was there. Emily had a good excuse to miss us- She was on her Honeymoon with her now hubby Tony. Cody was in town form his naval camp and it was great to see him and the change that has happened to him. We are proud of you Cody and we love you. It was fun to be around the family and have Avery meet her cousins for the first time.
Avery and Dad right before her first time in a swimming pool
Mom and Avery taking a dip

This was Avery when she was done swimming!


This is Kinzy showing off her legs

Carter playing with the waterfall

Zak showing us that he will be a future model- haha

Avery and Zak playing together


Kinzy and her Dad, Cody, having a fun time
Carter loves making his tongue stick out

Aunt Amy helping put on sun screen and Kennedy just watching with Grandma











4 comments:

KAZ said...

Thanks for the lovely pictures of me! HAHA. It was fun to have you guys down here. I am excited for Vegas with you guys!

JAB0218 said...

Hey glad you guys are doing good. Avery looks cute in her little swimsuit! We need to get together soon!
Annette

Fowkes said...

Your little girl is so cute!! I love that she has a headband on even when she is swimming-cute 4th of July pics!!

Deanna E. said...

It was so good to read your blog and get caught up on the things you are doing! Thanks for posting so many pics! It was wonderful to see the family....the kids are sure growing up fast! Thanks Ashley!