So Eric and I have been looking for a home for a while, and with the perfect realtor, we found our perfect home. Yes, we took that huge leap forward and bought our first house. We were done with apartment living. This home is in the great area of Saratoga Springs. Thank you to my Mom and Dad with the major part of moving and more thanks to my Mom for her help with Avery and putting my home together while I went to work. Also thanks to family for helping when they could ( Josh and Annette had a good excuse to miss- they had their baby boy, Parker, during our move), and also thanks to Eric's mom for helping me put together the kitchen. Eric and I have been in the house now for almost two weeks and we LOVE it! Avery seems to love it too. She loves to stare at the ceiling fan and giggle. We have a great view of Utah Lake and our neighborhood is so nice and peaceful. We have lots of younger couples that are starting their little families so we are excited about that so our kids can have lots of little friends. I took some photos and I also took some of Avery. We have started to feed her cereal and tonight she grabbed the spoon and smashed the rice cereal across her face! I had to take pics of that. She is also getting stronger and loves her tummy time. We will keep you all updated more often- it has just been a crazy few weeks. 
Happy Halloween!
10 years ago
10 comments:
What a beautiful home - and - Congratulations on being fist-time home owners! We are very happy for you. You will need to send us your new address. (Saratoga Springs is very close to Stephanie's home in Lehi.)
I meant "first time" not "fist time." That could become a whole new meaning to owning a home!!!!
How fun I can wait to be a home owner. You house is way nice I love it! We have built 2 houses and sold them both. So hopefully some day I will have a home of my own? You daughter is so cute!
i aboslutely love your house! we definitely have to get together sometime. congratulations! isn't it exciting to own something yourself and not pay rent! i'm so happy for you guys!
oh my cute house! My sister lives in Saratoga Springs!! And funny, her outside of her house looks like yours!! What is your address?! Do you live in Pelican Bay? This is great! Now I can visit you when I stay with my sister!
Avery's room turned out really cute. I love the way you put her name & I like how you finally decided to put the couches. It looks so much roomier, but cozier at the same time. I meant to comment earlier cuz I neglected to tell you guys thanks for letting me stay. I'm glad that I could help you out.
Cute pictures of Avery! She sure is getting big! Your home looks beautiful! I'm so happy for you!
Congrats! The house is so beautiful.
It's a beautiful house! YEA! Congratulations!!!
Why can't they make houses like that in Arizona? All we get is this stucco crap. I love the kitchen too.
Post a Comment