
Me and my sister-in-law, Sarah, both showing off our good side.
Now this is Becca and you can just tell why I love her
Me and my Mom opening a special gift from her and my Dad
This is my baby blessing dress that I wore and my parents had it framed for me to always remind me of how special little girls are.
I just have to say that I loved my baby shower and I know Avery will love all her gifts. Thank you to all of those who could come and show their love and support. It was so much fun and we had a great turn out. My aunts were amazing to have all the yummy food there. We had soups, breadsticks, caramel apples, sugar cookies, and veggies and lemon water. It was so good. I have to admit that my face lit up when my two best friends, Becca and Brittany showed up! I cried because I have missed them so much. Becca and I worked together at the Buckle in Provo and have been best buds since. I had not seen her for almost four years, so it was great to see her. Brittany is my Connecticut love. She is also pregnant with her fourth and she is having another girl. Her family is Eric and I's favorite family. We would not known what to do without them out in CT. They now live in Vernal which is still far but its not CT. I have posted some pictures of the shower so you can see how it went. I had two favorite gifts that have a LOT of meaning. My first one is my parents had taken my baby blessing dress that I was blessed in and had it framed so beautifully in the colors of Avery's room. It is amazing. I loved it. I am going to hang it in her room. The next is a handmade baby quilt from my grandma Beckstrand who recently passed away in Sept. She wrote a message for me and said she wanted to leave Avery something to remember her great grandma by. I bawled when I read that letter. Thank you again all of you for you gifts and time to show your love. We love you and can't wait to get Avery here!
5 comments:
I'm so glad that I got to come for the baby shower (and yes...the food was awesome!) I'm sorry we didn't get to spend more time together--next time!! Little Avery will be here!
Wasn't Grandma Joyce the BEST! You have me bawling now just reading what she did for you.
oh I'm so glad you had fun. I wish i could have been there. That's the day we got in our car crash. I should've been up there to avoid that but I'm glad you had fun and got some great gifts. I'll have to bring your present to meadow to give to your mom.
It was so fun to be at your baby shower, Ashley! You have a wonderful family! You look beautiful! Love you!
Oh my gosh missie! Where have you been. We are just at Sandstrom's office and found your blog somewhere. You are such a cute pregnant lady! We are so excited for little Avery. You need to come visit when you are back in AZ. All of us girls miss you!
Post a Comment