Riggins finally has arrived. He was born on the 27th at 7 am and weighed 8 lbs 12 oz. and 21 inches long. I was expecting him to be 10.2 lbs due to the way the girls were. He is absolutely amazing and I consider him my little miracle. He has melted my my heart and I LOVE him dearly. He is great and very mellow. He weighed 7.13 lbs when we left the hospital on the 30th. He loves to sleep and looks just like his Dad and also his sister, Avery a little bit. It has been different with 3 kids but I know it will get better. I have had the baby blues because I miss my parents but thanks to Skype for keeping us close. I love how the missionaries of Sweden call him "Big Rigg" and ask how he is doing. So he are a few pictures.
Happy Halloween!
10 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment