Avery had her FIRST visit ever to the dentist the other day. I took her to the office I work at (Hammond and Ellis) and she was excited. She got inside and met Neena. Neena is the child specialist at our office. She took Ave back all by herself because I had a cleaning myself. She had her picture taken and even let Neena take x-rays of her teeth. I was impressed with that one. She had her teeth checked, counted, cleaned, and even had a fluoride treatment. Dr. Ellis came in to do her exam. Then he came in to see me and said that Avery was very nervous when he came in the room but still let him look at her teeth. That made me laugh. When she was a baby, she really liked Dr. Ellis and would just smile at him. She even made the NO CAVITY CLUB. Way to go Avery! Can't say the same for your mom... Here are a few photos of her experience.Oh and Remi fell asleep in Paula's arms while waiting for us to finish.
Happy Halloween!
10 years ago
1 comments:
Ave...you have such pretty teeth! So glad the cavity man hasn't invaded them. {She really does...they look like they have great spacing} Cute pics! I felt a little sad when I saw Remi sleeping in Paula's arms...only cuz I miss out on that. :(
Post a Comment