So Halloween turned out to be so much fun this year. We started off by carving pumpkins at Derek and Jen's house. It was so fun. We had dinner, treats, and carved our pumpkins. Avery loved the pumpkins alot more than I thought she would. We all used patterns for our pumpkins. Derek and I chose hard ones. They took a lot of time and dedication to finish. Then Eric and I dressed up for our neighbors Halloween dinner party, which was so fun by the way, and I could not stop laughing at ourselves, especially Eric. Everyone loved our costumes. Thanks Jen for watching Avery that night so we could go! Then Halloween night, Eric took Avery Trick-or-Treating for the first time! She was a skunk this year. And she looked so cute! He just took her around the block. I can't wait for next year!!
Happy Halloween!
10 years ago
6 comments:
I love your costumes!!! Wish I could have seen you all in person! I can see why you couldn't stop laughing...so funny. So great!
Haha, those costumes are hilarious!! You guys look great!! Love the wigs too! (I'm still laughing!!!)
i must say, i am impressed with the pumpkin carving!
Hey, hey! Could you send an invite to micahelggren@mac.com? I'm switching my blogger account. Thanks!
Hey cute little skunk. When are you and the little stinker going to come and visit? She's getting so big. She reminds me a lot of Kinzy when she was little. She's so cute. Love the costumes too!
WHERE did you guys buy those costumes? They are seriously amazing! (and I really want to know. For future reference.)
Post a Comment