Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Big Places, Small Changes

Well, I have a bunch of things going on that my head is spinning. First off, a few weeks ago, we went to Vegas to have a family reunion with the Elggren side. It was a short, but fun trip. It was great to see everyone and finally meet Tony. We also took family pictures by the Red Rocks in Nevada. I am really excited to get them back. Thanks to Craig and Cheryl for the great trip. Then a few weeks later we went to Henry's Lake in Idaho for a Condie family reunion. It was crazy, but fun. We went to Yellowstone one day and attempted to float down a river near the cabins. That did not work out as planned. But I was able to get some great pictures and we enjoyed seeing family members we don't see often. I have posted the pictures below. Now for the small changes: we have been in a new house for 3 months now and loving it. I am on the Enrichment committee for our ward and planning things all the time. Avery is now crawling, getting into things she should not, pulling herself up on things and standing and just growing too fast! We are thinking about making our blog private we are just wanting to keep Avery safe. Also, I am now starting digital photography and will be doing a blog, website, and have location and in-studio options. So once it takes off, I would love to do photography for you!! Life is changing and we welcome it with open arms.


Derek, Jen, and Houston near the Waterfall



Josh, Hailie, Annette, and Parker


Avery and Taylor


The Waterfall

Amber and Hailie


Avery and Grandpa


Can you find us?


Family Photo- don't mind the car


Mom, Dad, and Amber


The huge monster!


Family by the hot springs


Hot Springs

1 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Looks like you all had a lot of fun!